The Best of Dubai Trail
Summary & Highlights
Dubai City Tour
A tour that showcases the best of this fascinating city. Explore the traditional history and the modern and luxurious sights.
Duration: Half Day
Dubai Desert Safari
Enjoy traditional Arabian hospitality, drives on the endless sand dunes, camel rides, belly dancing and more!
Duration: Approx. 4hrs
Enjoy delicious dhow cruise dinner with Tanoura show and entertainment show in the tranquil water of Dubai creek and marina Dubai.
Duration: 1hr or 2hrs
Day 1 – Morning
You will be picked up from the hotel in the morning for a Dubai city tour. The tour begins at The Dubai Creek, considered to be the lifeblood of Dubai. Thereafter, drive to Bastakiya, Al Fahidi fort, Rulers court, old mosque, textile street, central bank, ministry of finance and heritage village followed by spice and gold souqs. You will pass through dry docks Dubai and the historically important union house as you proceed to Jumeirah Road. Visit the stunning Jumeriah Mosque. Proceed to visit the Burj Al Arab, the seven-star iconic hotel, and Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest man-made structure thereafter.
Day 1 – Evening
In the evening, enjoy a thrilling Dubai desert safari. You will drive past the golden sand dunes into the heart of the desert while enjoying a stunning sunset. Enjoy traditional Arab hospitality upon reaching the traditional Bedouin desert camp. You can experience a camel ride, enjoy some sheesha or explore henna painting. The buffet dinner will follow with BBQ meats, salads, and dessert. You will also enjoy exotic belly dancing, fire dancers, and Tanoura dancers to end a truly memorable day.
Day 2 – Evening
On Day 2, spend the morning at leisure. You will be picked up in the evening for a stunning dhow cruise experience. You will cruise along the famous Dubai creek in an iconic wooden dhow. Enjoy the stunning skyline of one of the world’s most dynamic cities. While enjoying the music, Observe the traditional and the ultra-modern architecture while observing Abras (water taxis), old trading dhows as well as luxury yachts. The cruise will also include a stunning buffet dinner and beverages.
2 Nights / 3 Days
• All services are subject to availability
• All vehicles are air-conditioned and driven by qualified professionals
• Safaris are done in 4×4 vehicles
• Sightseeing is conducted by qualified chauffeur/tour guides
• Light breathable clothing and sunglasses are recommended in the summer months, and jackets may be required for evenings.
• Swimwear is allowed on beaches and hotel pools. Both men and women should ensure their shoulders are knees are covered in public places.
• During mosque visits – long trousers/ skirts up to the ankle and long sleeve shrifts are recommended. Women are recommended to carry a scarf to cover their heads.